Monday, May 18, 2015

Roll with the tide

As soon as I begin writing, I have no idea how my blog is going to come out. I just let it flow. It's the same kinda style I write my music. There is no way to pre plan anything. It's just whatever the higher powers at be guide me. I'm very grateful to have this ability. I always was a good writer. While in school at University of California Irvine I had this professor who was very critical of me. I swear I wrote my 20 page research paper 5 times. I did my best in school because I wanted to learn. I ended up getting an A-. I'll never forget that time in my life, because the challenges are what shape us as who we are. I hope I can see that professor again and thank him. Thank you for stopping by. May your day go in peace.

One love

Abel Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment