Friday, May 1, 2015

Back to business

Well it sure feels good to be back at work. Gotta keep doing it so the music won't stop. I've been feeling very blessed lately with all that has come about from my music. I have nothing to fall back on. This is all or nothing for me. That's why I've invested so much money into my music. No one is going to take me serious if I don't invest in myself. Bottom line is that I get the opportunity to do what I love...making music. It's what Im best at. I've had the opportunity to do many things in my life. Whether it was playing baseball in college or going bodyboarding to the the North Shore of Oahu, I have had a great life. I am just working hard to fulfill all my aspirations I have in life. I hope I inspire you. Thank you for stopping by. May your day go in peace.

One love

Abel Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment