Sunday, May 3, 2015

Experience pays off

I cannot believe the confidence and momentum going on in my life. The energy is so cosmic that it shows. It feels great to be committed to my music career  with undivided attention. I haven't felt like this since I did my first song in a major recording studio back in 2009. "High Tide,"  if you all remember that song, it landed me a record deal. That was an incredible feeling that lasted 2 weeks before I slipped into darkness. But there is no need to think about the past, because this is right now and life is an amazing adventure. Regardless of what happened to me...I learned, survived and overcome all odds. Anything is possible when you are focus and dedicated, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. If I can do it SO CAN YOU! This is my heartfelt message to all of my supporters. I am truly blessed to have you all in my life. Im working hard to provide the best music possible. Be patient because it is all coming. New music, shows and an album.  Thank you for stopping by. May your day go in peace.

One love

Abel Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment