Monday, July 28, 2014

Mission accomplished

There has been such a build up going back into the studio. I have written so many new songs, it's incredible. It has nearly been 8 months since I have been in the studio. I know you all have been waiting for new material. I am very pleased with the new songs and you will be able to notice the difference in my writing and singing. You know that feeling when you have been waiting for an opportunity and when it finally comes together you exert everything you've got. It is a great feeling and sense of accomplishment to be as creative as possible. Completely focused and present in the moment. Believe in yourself and great things can come your way. Thank you for stopping by. May your day go in peace.

One love

Abel Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment