Sunday, March 15, 2015

Patience

Everything in life takes patience. Results don't happen overnight. We gotta work hard for what we want. I remember back when I bought my first guitar 14 years ago. Bottom line it was tough. I had no lessons, just a power chord my friend showed me. I practiced everyday. I knew I was no good, but I knew that if I gave up it would just have been a waste of money. But it was about a dream. I had a broken heart and I wanted to write music about it. The determination was there because it wasn't anything except writing music for myself to enjoy. Here I am 33 years old and still to this day feel the same way about playing music. I'm still learning new things on the guitar. I'm still amazed at how beautiful the guitar can sound. I just love music. Thank you for stopping by. May your day go in peace.

One love

Abel Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment