Monday, March 9, 2015

It's all good

Sorry for the delay on updating my blog. Life is just super busy in a good way. I am releasing a new song produced by Ronnie King that I have been waiting over a year to complete. This is only one of five songs I still need to complete. I am proud that the music just keeps getting better and better with every song. It's just me growing as a songwriter and improving. It's like with anything you stay consistent with results will come. Just put in the work and you will see that anything is possible. That's what life is all about...evolving and growing as human beings. We can achieve anything we put our mind too. Midnight tonight I will release the new song. Thank you for stopping by. May your day go in peace.

One love

Abel Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment