Wednesday, January 14, 2015

On the comeback

So yesterday I watched an interview with Will.i.am and Larry King. I got very good insight from this conversation and found out that Taylor Swift is the only artist who went platinum in 2014, which means selling a million albums. The music industry is at a loss right now with the way music is accessed. You can just Google or go to YouTube to find the newest songs that are coming out. The internet and social media has changed everything. So there is much to think about from my point of view. The first thing that pops to my mind is originality. Therefore I will keep creating music that defines my sound and style. Nothing but the best. So I hope you have a great day. Thank you for stopping by. May your day go in peace.

One love

Abel Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment