Sunday, December 14, 2014

Honesty

I'm pretty focused on life right now. There is so much that I have worked for that I don't want it all to come crashing down. I don't go out unless I'm playing a show. I do not drink because it makes life foggy. I do not do drugs. I'm in a position to be a role model not only for my son but for a large audience. On Tuesday you will get the opportunity to read my story and everything will all make sense. Growing up definitely brings about a change in lifestyle. I just want to be good person and an influence of culture. I will keep expressing myself with music. I write music to touch people's lives. It's not about money or fame. It's just about good music. Thankyou all for being such a great audience. Thank you for stopping by. May your day go in peace.

One love

Abel Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment