Monday, November 3, 2014

Eternity

This will be my last blog until the Latin Heat Media interview comes at the end of the month. I just feel there is so much more for you all to get to know me and not just through my music. First off, I am a simple man with very few materialistic tastes. I am happy with my life and think it was the greatest thing for me to choose to live in Ojai. I think it is pure luck with the way life has turned out. Trust me, it wasn't all picture perfect for a very long time. I have endured a great amount of struggle just like everyone else has. What I have learned is that you try and not make the same mistakes twice. It's all a learning experience. I do not live a glamorous life. I work, pay the bills just like everyone else. The only thing is that I write music. If I couldn't write music and express my creativity, I don't know where I'd be at right now. So I feel very blessed to have the opportunities I do. Music saved my life. I want to inspire people and lead a whole new generation of creative minds. We all must be able to create art and express ourselves. It's who we are as mankind. I hope to inspire you to create whatever it is your mind feels. Don't hold anything back and fulfill your dreams. You only know how far you can go.

This article will bring light to many factors and reveal something you all probably don't know about me. But hey, what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Thank you for stopping by. May your day go in peace.

One love

Abel Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment